Upscaling Receiver How Should I Connect A DVD Player To Benefit From The Upconversion Capabilities Of My A/V/ Receiver?

How should I connect a DVD player to benefit from the upconversion capabilities of my A/V/ receiver? - upscaling receiver

I have a Denon AVR-988 A / V receiver, the one FLi2310 Faroudja processor that has dealt with the upconversion and / or scaling.

I also have a DVD player from Samsung has an HDMI connection and upscaling to 1080p.

Moreover, as I know, will my TV upscales well and / or up conversion (whatever)

Given the reputation of the Faroudja video processing, and benefit from this treatment, what should I do to my TV and DVD player, you can improve and remove the Denon do the job?

When I use the DVD player via HDMI to an A / V receiver and then connects the A / V receiver to television work, it? If you say that knowing the A / V receiver, the work is, as I do that? Is there any way I can understand it?

I hope that enough of the frame, and I do not want to deal with the expense of other cables. I am a rookie and I like the idea of HDMI - the transfer of a single cable video and audio. Cool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment