Genital Herpes Blood Test Are Genital Herpes Blood Test Accurate?

Are Genital herpes blood test accurate? - genital herpes blood test

I would have had to pick, they say that this is my story


My head of a girl, 3 weeks later I had blisters on my scrotum and some on the head of the penis. But the day before the injury that I masturbated with shampoo and never took a shower afterwards. I woke up a few bulbs. I thought it might be a reaction to the shampoo or shingles. Now I put shampoo in my head of the penis and scrotum to see if I get blisters and I got into the head of the penis and scrotum became very angry and began to dry and peel. If the blisters, I felt as if I see the shampoo to what it was. what do u think it was a reaction to shampoo or herpes? plz be honest
oh yeah bubbles lasted about 4 to 5 days and were in my scrotum, demolition, but my penis just kind of fell and

0 comments:

Post a Comment