Pay Off Car Loan With Credit Card Which Is Better To Pay Off Car Loans, Credit Card Or Put Money Toward Mortgage.?

Which is better to pay off car loans, credit card or put money toward mortgage.? - pay off car loan with credit card

My husband and I have two car loans in 4800 to 4.9%, from 14,400 6.15% 10,700 Credit to 7.9%, but we also have a mortgage. What I intend to do is have my husband sign to another credit card, because the current offer is no interest until 2008 (including balance transfers, there is a cost, but the ceiling was about how we pay for the tax one months. I do not know if I should put our tax refund to reduce the loan for the 230 cars we do every month, can come a little later or if I put something into the car and the other on the mortgage each month. We do not know whether it is better that the minimum of the mortgage and pay - more and share in d'autres loans or to put a little towards the mortgage and other loans. And yes, while I do something that savings in each have set a paycheck to go. Pardon me, but I wanted to be as detailed as possible. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment